There are many things we can give our lives to...many things we can put our hope in. But there is only One Who is worthy to look to. There is only One Who provides what we need and will not let us down.
Jesus said, "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."
And He delivered on that promise by laying down His life for us.
At Calvary Monument you'll find:
- Joyful, passionate followers of Jesus Christ who love to gather in worship of Him. We are ordinary people, transformed and being transformed by the Holy Spirit.
- A people who love one another and who desire to be an encouragement to you as you grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ or discover Who He is.
- A church that is committed to connecting with those who do not know Jesus. We want to see the Gospel advance in our own lives, our community, and our world.
- Messages that proclaim the transformational Gospel of Jesus Christ verse-by-verse through the Scripture. We are currently making our way through the book of Mark.
- A church that wants one thing: the glory of our King, Jesus Christ.
Worship Gathering | Sunday @ 10AM | In Person or on Facebook Live